1. School hour from 7 am to 10.30 am for nursery students and 7 am to 11.30 am for STD. I to STD. III students.
2. Children’s service fund for nursery Rs: 100/- per month and Rs:150/- per month for STD. I to STD. III students.
3. Period of payment-with in first week of each month (1to7).
4. Joining fees for nursery Rs: 1600/-and Rs: 1800/-for STD. I to STD. III students (including development fee).
5. Dress and school bag charges extra.
6. Conveyance charges extra as per area.
7. Special class in every Sunday and weekly holyday is Monday.
8. Mother’s awareness class every first and third Sunday of the Month at 10 o’clock.
9. Parent’s day- last Sunday of each month at 10 o’clock.
10. Attendance must be regular and should not absent without prior information.
11.Term and condition may be changed according to our convenience.
1. Method of teaching by play way method and visual classes.
2. Developing good handwriting (calligraphy).
3. Guided by eminent memory masters.
4. Health awareness of students by monthly medical checkup.
5. Extracurricular activities like art, music, classical dance, sports and games.
6. Extra education on computer fundamental, mental ability, general knowledge, etc
7. Special education on yogasan, meditation, orientation of Gita, Veda and other spiritual scripts.
Different type of educational system followed by Govt. syllabus.