Aims and Objectives
The MOM (Master of Memory) is an institution under the aegis of Pranab Educational Trust, Aaka (Regd. No –IV-4/2008) as a unit of its welfare activities sponsored to fulfill the physical and mental needs of the children in our district.
- The pursuit of memory techniques expounded by MOM with the aim to bringing the change in the lifestyle of the students and the youth in our district, patronized by the process of Vedic Enlightment.
- To disseminate knowledge, to develop memory power and educating to the pupil on the basis of Indian culture for the growth and development of their ethical, moral, spiritual, cultural and social behaviour so as to build a real man with feelings of patriotism and dutifulness useful for the society and nation.
- To eradicate fear to studies and misconception of memorising ability from among the students by adoption of various methods of psychological and cultural programmes as directed by or in consonance with the ethics of the central committee for education formed as such by Pranab Educational Trust.
- To originate magnanimous and constrictive feelings, thoughts and emotions among the students in our district.
- To generate serene and pacific environment in our society through this training among the students.
- To organize block wise memory training camp throughout our district.
- To award merit certificates and encouragement to the students on successful completion of their education.